We are searching for players that are interested in Helping other players enjoy their time at DeVco. If you are one of those players that feel comfortable with the various mods and enjoy helping others understand how they work or understand how DeVco works, We are interested in you!
We are currently hiring Helpers. If you pass your application you can expect a few server perks, working with a great team of staff, and have a cool tag :)
Just so you fully understand our expectations for Staff:
1. In-Game at least 8 hours per week
2. Handle 7 to 10 tickets per week
3. Talk to the players in General Chat
4. Be willing to learn more about servers and how they run.
5. Be at least 16 years old (we expect a maturity level that understands a work environment)
6. Be comfortable talking to players and their issues.
We advise all players on our 1.10 servers to check that their things are still claimed. Some may have been unclaimed due to an issue with the plugin update.
During the next 7 days Do NOT raid ANY bases during this time and if you accidently did before this notice, be kind and try to return the items.
Players on these servers, go to your base and check it with a stick in hand. If it does not state it's claimed, Abandonclaim, then reclaim it. If your base has been raided, please log a Web Ticket with the name of your /home here: http://www.devcoftb.com/tickets