Copy
Items that are banned in the overworld/Twilight Forest: Quarry Ender Quarry Tunnel Bore QuarryPlus Restricted to Member+ Member Rank is obtained once you have 16h of /bot Can set the biome to Forest Can warp to other player islands (If they allow it) Can setup quickshops and buy from other players quickshops Restricted to Trusted+ Trusted Rank is obtained once you have 64h of /bot Can set the biome to Taiga, Jungle, Swampland and Desert Can set 3 homes Can use /back on death Can use /me command Restricted to VIP-Gold+: Turtles Restricted to VIP-Diamond+: Always On Chunk Loader Evertide Amulet Spatial IO Port Tunnel Bore Volcanite Amulet Watch of Flowing Time Items that are banned for everyone: Arcane Crafting Terminal Block Placer(MFR) Cart Dispenser Catalytic Lens Certus Quartz Tank Cursor Dark Matter Pedestal Dynamite Electromagnet Ender Collector Fancy Workbench Florbs Fronisium TNT Hopper Facade Hyperkinetic Lens Imperfect Ritual Stone Item Eject Cover Item Import Cover ITNT Jailer's Safari Net Lightning Red Luminator Machinist's Workbench Market ME Fluid Import Bus Mekanism Flamethrower Network Tool Nova Cataclysm Nuke Obsidian TNT Particle Generator(Blood Magic) Project Bench Imaginary Time Block Rainmaker(Forestry) Rainmaker(Rainmaker) Routed Firewall Pipe SDX SPAMR Launcher Spawner Controller Sacred Rubber Sapling Slotted Book Soul Shard Reborn Spawner Teleport Tether Thermometer TNT Cannon TNT Cart Uranium Bomb Weather Obelisk Wooden TNT Cart Items that are banned from placing not owning/crafting: Digital Thermometer Ender-Thermic Pump Evertide Amulet RedCrystals Volcanite Amulet Watch of Flowing Time Mods removed from the server: Aroma Backup - We use our own Chicken Chunks - Server Lag/Crashes Custom Main Menu - Client Only Dimensional Anchors - (VIPs should use better chunk loader plugin instead) Inventory Tweaks - Vulnerability issue with Boss Shop (Most things still work properly without it on the server) Journeymap - Lag issues Mobius Core - Crash issue with Cauldron Resource Loader - Client Only Simple Achievements - "Hanging servers since 2014" Town Builder - We are using uskyblock instead WailaNBT/Wawla/Waila - Lag Config changes that are done on the server from the default AE - AppliedEnergistics2\AppliedEnergistics2.cfg blockfeatures { B:MassCannonBlockDamage=false Biomes O Plenty - biomesoplenty/ids.cfg I:"Lush Swamp ID"=219 Biomes O Plenty - biomesoplenty/biomegen.cfg "vanilla biomes to override" { B:Ocean=false Blood Magic - AWWayofTime.cfg "demon configs" { B:IsDemonRitualCreativeOnly=true Note: Check crafting recipes for Soul and Life Shard for obtaining T6 Altar Botania - botania.cfg # Set to false to disable the ability for the Hand of Ender to pickpocket other players' ender chests. B:enderPickpocket.enabled=false I:Blaze.rate=-1 I:Chicken.rate=-1 I:Ghast.rate=-1 I:Skeleton.rate=-1 I:Slime.rate=-1 I:Spider.rate=-1 I:Squid.rate=-1 I:Villager.rate=-1 Chance Cubes - ChanceCubes/chancecubes.cfg B:vortex=false B:"chancecubes:Nuke"=false B:"chancecubes:Chunk_Flip"=false CoFH - cofh\core\common.cfg Security { # Set to true to allow for Server Ops to access 'secure' blocks. Your players will be warned upon server connection. B:OpsCanAccessSecureBlocks=true B:EnableGenericDeathMessage=false CoFH - cofh\core\client.cfg Security { # Set to false to disable warnings about Ops having access to 'secure' blocks upon logging on to a server. B:OpsCanAccessSecureBlocksWarning=false Draconic Evolution - draconicevolution.cfg "draconic reactor" { # Setting this to false will reduce the reactor explosion to little more then a tnt blast B:EnableBigExplosion=false general { # Dose Draconic bow explosion damage blocks B:"Bow Block Damage"=false spawner { # List of names that will be ether accepted or rejected by the spawner depending on the list type [default: [examplemob1], [examplemob2], [examplemob3 (these examples can be deleted)]] S:"Spawn List" < witchery.owl VillagerGolem OpenBlocks.Luggage Thaumcraft.TravelingTrunk Thaumcraft.Pech Thaumcraft.Pech.1 Thaumcraft.Pech.2 TwilightForest.Questing Ram arsmagica2.BossNatureGuardian arsmagica2.BossArcaneGuardian arsmagica2.BossEarthGuardian arsmagica2.BossWaterGuardian arsmagica2.BossWinterGuardian arsmagica2.BossAirGuardian arsmagica2.BossFireGuardian Robit Mekanism.Robit Slimeling UtilityMobs.UMSnowGolem UtilityMobs.MelonGolem UtilityMobs.StoneGolem UtilityMobs.StoneLargeGolem UtilityMobs.SteamGolem UtilityMobs.ObsidianGolem UtilityMobs.Scarecrow UtilityMobs.GildedGolem UtilityMobs.BoundSoul UtilityMobs.ArmorGolem UtilityMobs.ChestGolem UtilityMobs.WorkbenchGolem UtilityMobs.FurnaceGolem UtilityMobs.AnvilGolem UtilityMobs.ChestTrappedGolem UtilityMobs.LanternGolem UtilityMobs.JukeboxGolem > Ender Storage - enderstorage.cfg #The size of each inventory of EnderStorage. 0 = 3x3, 1 = 3x9, 2 = 6x9 item.storage-size=2 Ender Zoo - enderzoo\EnderZoo.cfg # The chance that a Dire Slime will be spawned (0 = never, 1 = always). D:direSlimeChance=0.15 Extra Planets - ExtraPlanets.cfg B:"Generate Volcanos on Venus"=false Forestry - common.cfg genetics { # Clears chromosomes which contain invalid alleles. Might rescue your save if it is crashing after the removal of a bee addon. [default: false] B:clear.invalid.chromosomes=true Forge - forge.cfg # Set this to true to remove any Entity that throws an error in its update method instead of closing the server and reporting a crash log. BE WARNED THIS COULD SCREW UP EVERYTHING USE SPARINGLY WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES. B:removeErroringEntities=true # Set this to true to remove any TileEntity that throws an error in its update method instead of closing the server and reporting a crash log. BE WARNED THIS COULD SCREW UP EVERYTHING USE SPARINGLY WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES. B:removeErroringTileEntities=true FTB Utilities - local\ftbu\config.json { "backups": { "enabled": false, "chunkloading": { "enabled": false, "claims": { "maxClaimsAdmin": 0, "maxClaimsPlayer": 0 "general": { "spawnPVP": false Grave Stones - GraveStoneMod\GraveStone.cfg B:GeneratePlayerGraves=false GuideAPI - Guide-API\Guide-API.cfg general { B:canSpawnWithBooks=false Headcrumbs - headcrumbs.cfg heads { # Other mods can add usernames using inter-mod communications, turns this config to false will prevent that from happening B:"Enable usernames sent by other mods"=true S:forgeCraft < > S:ftb < > S:hermitcraft < > S:mindCrack < > S:modders < > S:mojang < > S:others < Bloodytears0923 devryb KaiNoMood axle2005 BeavisBuilder Freelancin Prizzianna qMotus Shadowlwolfe SneakyKing Syrathia TheDumAmerican xLunari _The_Fox > S:technic < > S:youtubers < > } IC2 - ic2.ini [protection] ; Maximum Explosion power of a nuke, where TNT is 4. nukeExplosionPowerLimit = 1 ; Maximum explosion power of a nuclear reactor, where TNT is 4. reactorExplosionPowerLimit = 1 IguanaTinkerTweaks - IguanaTinkerTweaks\main.cfg # Allows to create Tool Station Tools (2-3 Parts) in any crafting grid [default: false] B:easyToolBuilding=false # Allows to also create Tool Forge Tools (4 Parts) in any crafting grid [default: false] B:easyToolBuildingForge=false Magical Crops - MagicalCrops\MagicalCropsCore.cfg "seed options" { I:"Number in percent for the chance of getting a second seed from Magical Crops, 0 = disabled, default = 10, Max = 100"=25 I:"Number of seeds you get from crafting, default 1, Max 64"=2 } Mantle - SlimeKnights\mantle.cfg B:"Force all unidentified logging entries (STDOUT/STDERR) through log4j2"=false Mariculture - mariculture\general-stuff.cfg stuff { B:"Natural Gas Can Catch on Fire"=false Mekanism - mekanism\BoxBlacklist.txt Thaumcraft:blockAiry Minefactory Reloaded - powercrystals\minefactoryreloaded\common.cfg # A list of entity IDs (e.g.: CaveSpider, VillagerGolem, Forestry.butterflyGE) to blacklist from the AutoSpawner. S:Blacklist < VillagerGolem Celebrity CultisttKnight CultistCleric OreSheep OpenBlocks.Luggage Thaumcraft.TravelingTrunk Thaumcraft.Pech Thaumcraft.Pech.1 Thaumcraft.Pech.2 TwilightForest.Questing Ram arsmagica2.BossNatureGuardian arsmagica2.BossArcaneGuardian arsmagica2.BossEarthGuardian arsmagica2.BossWaterGuardian arsmagica2.BossWinterGuardian arsmagica2.BossAirGuardian arsmagica2.BossFireGuardian Robit Mekanism.Robit Zombie Slimeling > Modular Powersuits - machinemuse\powersuits.cfg properties { D:"Plasma Cannon.Plasma Explosiveness.Voltage.multiplier"=0 Morph - Morph.cfg S:blacklistedMobs= net.minecraft.entity.passive.EntityVillager Morpheus - Morpheus.cfg I:SleeperPerc=100 B:AlertEnabled=disable Mystcraft - mystcraft\core.cfg general { B:options.instability.enabled=false Natura - Natura.cfg disabler { B:"Generate Dark Clouds"=false Open Blocks - OpenBlocks.cfg B:grave=false # Allow only flimflams that don't cause death (or at least very rarely) B:safeOnly=true Open Modular Turrets - openmodularturrets.cfg B:"Can turrets attack players?"=false Portal Gun - world\PortalGun_world.cfg I:enableMoonPortals=2 I:grabBlockWhitelist=1 I:turretMode=3 Project E - projecte\projecte.cfg difficulty { # Set to false to disable Gem Armor offensive abilities (helmet zap and chestplate explosion) [default: true] B:offensiveAbilities=false # Bonus ticks given by the Watch of Flowing Time while in the pedestal. 0 = effectively no bonus. [range: 0 ~ 256, default: 18] I:timePedBonus=0 Railcraft - railcraft\blocks.cfg B:residual.heat=false Random Things - RandomThings.cfg D:BloodMoonChance=0 Sync - sync.cfg I:allowChunkLoading=0 Tinkers Construct - TMechworks.cfg drawbridge { # Add block names that should not be placed from the drawbridge [default: ] S:blacklist < ImmersiveEngineering:woodenDevice StorageDrawers:fullDrawers1 StorageDrawers:fullDrawers2 StorageDrawers:fullDrawers4 StorageDrawers:halfDrawers2 StorageDrawers:halfDrawers4 StorageDrawers:compDrawers ThermalExpansion:Cache ThermalExpansion:Strongbox ThermalExpansion:Device ThermalExpansion:Cell ThermalExpansion:Strongbox MineFactoryReloaded:machine.1 ExtraUtilities:filing ExtraUtilities:filing:1 EnderIO:blockVacuumChest EnderIO:blockBuffer rftools:modularStorageBlock Mekanism:CardboardBox ExtraUtilities:drum OpenBlocks:tank TConstruct:ToolStationBlock TConstruct:CraftingSlab ImmersiveEngineering:woodenDevice > } Thaumcraft - Thaumcraft.cfg monster_spawning { # Setting this to false will disable spawning champion mobs. Even when false they will still have a greatly reduced chance of spawning in certain dangerous places. B:champion_mobs=false ThaumicTinkerer - ThaumicTinkerer.cfg B:imbuedFire.enabled=false Project Red - ProjectRed.cfg (2 world gen sections to disable them) B:"Volcano retrogen"=false B:Volcanos=false B:"Volcano retrogen"=false B:Volcanos=false Thermal Expansion - cofh\thermalexpansion\common.cfg feature { B:Cache.Creative=false B:Cell.Creative=false B:Strongbox.Creative=false B:Tank.Creative=false Ultimate Unicorn Mod - ultimate_unicorn_mod.cfg # Weighted percent probability the entity type will spawn in its biome I:"Destrier Spawn Chance"=0 UtilityMobs - Utilitymobs.cfg B:UMIronGolem=false Witchery - witchery.cfg I:DiseaseBlockRemovalChance=100 B:RestrictTaglockCollectionForOPs=true I:RiteOfEclipseCooldownInSecs=1200 Modpack Exclusive Changes: Agrarian Skies 2 Tinkers' Construct - TinkersConstruct.cfg # True: slime islands generate in overworld; False they do not generate B:slimeIslGenDim0=false Infinity Evolved/Skyblock B:Tank.Creative=true B:Cell.Creative=true Project Ozone 2 Natura - Natura.cfg disabler { B:"Generate Dark Clouds"=true Skyfactory 2 Tinkers' Construct - TinkersConstruct.cfg # True: slime islands generate in overworld; False they do not generate B:slimeIslGenDim0=false Note: Additional banned items can be added at anytime without warning