+1,243
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Admins
Owner
VIP
VIP-Iron
VIP-Emerald
From this point on any time it is "ok" to use detrimental Witchery on a player is if you see them in the wild (not anywhere that isn't the overworld). Any harmful or detrimental Witchery done on a player while they are in the overworld is considered bypassing and can be a bannable offense. Furthermore, any Rite of Transposition done on a player without prior approval is also considered bypassing and can be a bannable offense.

So to ensure you are following our rules and guidelines make sure that players are NOT IN THE OVERWORLD before doing detrimental Witchery on them.
WgLusAA.jpg
Posted Feb 15, 15 · OP · Last edited Feb 9, 16 by anderjos00...
List
Undo
Necrowsis vip
Votes:
+3
VIP
VIP-Stone
the proble with this is ever one will say they were in there claim when it happend witchery is one of those on or off mods trying to draw lines dont work and effects can bleed over from the witch world to the real one.... so when u get down to it eather it should be good for all or a no go for all.
Posted Jun 15, 15
List
Undo
Necrowsis vip
Votes:
+3
VIP
VIP-Stone
and another note how are u to know if there in there claim or not since u have to do a ritual to do it? stock them ? see gets sticky fast drawing lines
Posted Jun 15, 15
List
Undo
Bloodytears0923 Ownervipvip
Votes:
+1,243
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Admins
Owner
VIP
VIP-Iron
VIP-Emerald
If you'd prefer I can just ban Witchery outright?
WgLusAA.jpg
Posted Jun 15, 15 · OP
DingoX3 vipvipvip
Votes:
+2
Supporter
VIP
VIP-Stone
VIP-Gold
VIP-Diamond
KaiNoMood...Where are you? We need another plugin.
Posted Jun 15, 15
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Please hear me out I do not want witchery banned at all its an awesome mod I only do it for the morphs like the demons and also can boost the power on the altar with the demon heart but for PVP use no I do not plan on doing that unless im cornered where I cant do anything but fight. I do ask all of the time to my friends that live on my claim or close by if they want to help test out or fight with me on summoning demons or or badies on my claim.
Posted Jun 16, 15
List
Undo
Votes:
Untagged users
Poppets other than the protection ones should be banned.
Any ritual that can effect other players outside of the immediate area should be a bannable offense.
Sound good?
Posted Jun 21, 16
Dislike
List
Undo
_The_Fox Adminvipvipvip
Votes:
+211
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Supporter
Admin
VIP
VIP-Stone
VIP-Iron
VIP-Emerald
Over a year old. Don't be a post necromancer.
Posted Jun 22, 16
List
Undo
NoticeNotices