+1,243
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Admins
Owner
VIP
VIP-Iron
VIP-Emerald
The following setups are now banned in conjunction with chunk loaders (You may use online only (iron block) chunk loaders with these setups):
This is to help eliminate any unnecessary lag for when you're offline.

- Any type of excessive item generation to be used for scrap in the IC2 recycler

- Any AE2 autocrafting

- Excessive mob farms

- Excessive power generation setups (ex. mass squid farms)

- Any person with chunkloader access who has been offline more than 7 days will have their chunkloaders disabled.

- Any person with chunkloader access may NOT place these for other members. They are for your use ONLY.

Note: this may be added to in the future so please continue to check this thread for updates to this policy.

Generally if your base isn't notoriously laggy from our profiling reports you will be in the clear.

Keep in mind, if you break any of our chunkloader policies we will not only break the chunk loaders, but you may also lose all rights to utilize them in the future.
WgLusAA.jpg
Posted Feb 15, 15 · OP · Last edited Nov 20, 15 by devryb
List
Undo
Votes:
+20
Level 1
LEVEL 1
VIP
VIP-Stone
I was wondering, an over-powered botania mana generation with Hydroages would count as a violation ?
Posted Aug 15, 15
List
Undo
devryb OP
Votes:
+1,691
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Admins
Operator
Don't normally see those in lag profiling. Go for it
Posted Aug 15, 15
List
Undo
Votes:
+38
Level 2
LEVEL 2
VIP
well with the new botonia, hydo now has life span, so u'll probably gonna have to replace it repeatly in updated modpacks
Posted Aug 15, 15 · Last edited Aug 15, 15 by saelong88
List
Undo
Votes:
+20
Level 1
LEVEL 1
VIP
VIP-Stone
Oh wow! I didn't know that updates change botania flower's behavior and/or stats. I'll be looking forward to that. Thanks everyone!
Posted Aug 18, 15
List
Undo
Necro6300 vip
Votes:
+5
Supporter
VIP
VIP-Emerald
so how do we get these chunkloaders? i have emerald rank on the HBR server n would like to know if its possiable to be able to get these
29UvKzn.png
Posted Nov 19, 15
List
Undo
TheDumAmerican vipvipvip
Votes:
+78
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Supporter
VIP
VIP-Gold
VIP-Diamond
VIP-Emerald
wrote:
so how do we get these chunkloaders? i have emerald rank on the HBR server n would like to know if its possiable to be able to get these
You right click a diamond block with a blaze rod to create always-online chunkloader. http://www.devcoftb.com/helpchunkloaders
Posted Nov 19, 15
List
Undo
Necro6300 vip
Votes:
+5
Supporter
VIP
VIP-Emerald
tyvm xD
29UvKzn.png
Posted Nov 19, 15
List
Undo
RaidBossSince86 vipvipvipvip
Votes:
+2
Supporter
VIP
VIP-Stone
VIP-Iron
VIP-Gold
VIP-Emerald
Got 2 ender quarrys with no speed upgrades running into 2 recyclers the stone , limestone, andesite ,is this too excesive ? am i breaking this rule - "Any type of excessive item generation to be used for scrap in the IC2 recycler" ?
thnx
UPDATE : got the answer ingame, thnx Vendris
Posted Nov 19, 15 · Last edited Nov 20, 15 by RaidBossSi...
List
Undo
Votes:
+5
VIP
VIP-Gold
Dude, don't update with "got the answer in game" and then not tell us what it was!!!! Now I'm curious if that's rule-breaking or not. I don't want to get banned, I just want to have fun and allow others to do the same! Is it a rule-breaker or not, ye moderator powers-that-be?
Posted Dec 16, 15
List
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices