+1,243
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Admins
Owner
VIP
VIP-Iron
VIP-Emerald
This is the required form to fill out to start the ban appeal process. This form allows us to help you better and allows you to help us better. Please provide as many details as you would like in the form. If this form is not used or filled out properly, we will not respond to or even consider the appeal until it is fixed and following this format. Please reply to this post ONLY do NOT submit a new thread for ban appeals. If you submit a new thread it will immediately be denied and deleted. This is to cut down on forum spam. I have included the form below.

Copy
In Game Name: Server You Were On When Banned: Time Of Ban (Include Time Zone) : Reason For Ban (If Unsure Use Your Best Guess): Who Were You Banned By: Why We Should Unban You:

If you were offline at the time of the ban, please fill out the time with the time you were offline (example: 4 am-9 am EST), and the who banned you with "Unknown".

And just for emphasis, You MUST use this form to apply for a ban appeal, otherwise your appeal will NOT be looked over.

DO NOT POST REPLIES ON THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE MAKING A BAN APPEAL! Any irrelevant replies will receive a warning on the forums.
WgLusAA.jpg
Posted Jul 12, 15 · OP · Last edited Jan 26, 17 by KaiNoMood
List
Undo
Bloodytears0923 Ownervipvip
Votes:
+1,243
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Admins
Owner
VIP
VIP-Iron
VIP-Emerald
wrote:
Body:I was banned just a couple minutes ago in OBS for killing in specified protected areas (people's claims) I'm really sorry for doing this and I didnt know that this is a bannable offense (I did read the rules but i probably forgot this...)

In Game Name:omer8734

Time Of Ban (Include Time Zone) : 14:59 (Server Time)

Reason For Ban (If Unsure Use Your Best Guess):Trespassing claims for kills

Who Were You Banned By: KaiNoMood

Why We Should Unban You:You should unban me because I really like this server and I learnt my lesson, I wouldnt do this again.
Reposting so the person who banned you can handle.
WgLusAA.jpg
Posted Jul 12, 15 · OP
List
Undo
Bloodytears0923 Ownervipvip
Votes:
+1,243
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Admins
Owner
VIP
VIP-Iron
VIP-Emerald
In Game Name: RaulTheUnahzaal ofc
Time Of Ban (Include Time Zone) : ~22:00 GMT +0 Greenwitch

Reason For Ban (If Unsure Use Your Best Guess): For saying the N word at another fellow DeVco player with the reason of hurrying/running from an object/person that was chasing the said person. I was banned with no warning whatsoever and I presume that this is my first or second time I trample on a swear crack in ages on DeVco and that doesn't give the right to the moderators/administrators of the gaming cluster to ban me without a warning.

Who Were You Banned By: BeavisBuilder

Why We Should Unban You:
RaulTheUnahzaal wrote:
I was banned with no warning whatsoever
For saying the N word at another fellow DeVco player.
RaulTheUnahzaal wrote:
I was banned with no warning whatsoever
Rules wrote:
6. No racism, sexism, religion, politics, substance-talk, illegal activity, bigotry, or any subject with the potential to offend another player, within reason (However subjective, this can be easily resolved to be objective).
Although this rule may be vague, it's rather easy to understand; as aforementioned, we have a younger user-base. Additionally, players play to, well, play! We don't want to have players frustrated at a conversation currently happening, or worse, players being offended by someone's bigotry.
I still wait for your explanation of no warning, since at every other rule breaking attempt there are issued multiple warns
We have zero tolerance on racism and sexism. This isn't much of an appeal, feels like more of a complaint.
If I would like to complain about the ban then I would've send a hate pm to you saying rude things, but since I am a respectable man, I posted according to the template regarding the temporary ban.
We have zero tolerance on racism and sexism. This isn't much of an appeal, feels like more of a complaint.
As BeavisBuilder said, we have a zero tolerance policy on racism. We will not warn you about it. We will simply remove those who break the rule from the equation (AKA ban them). We do NOT ever have to give players pre-warning. We do so as a courtesy. It is not a requirement. So Mods/Admins have EVERY right to ban for this (or any other offense) without pre-warning players. Consider the rules the pre-warning.

As far as your ban appeal is concerned, I see no reason to lift your ban. You do not acknowledge any wrong doing or feel remorse for your actions. This alone leads me to believe that you haven't learned your lesson. All I see is blame put on staff for not warning you for putting racist speech in chat. *Hint* You should never use racist terms ANYWHERE. It is unacceptable. If you decide you've done wrong and can come up with a suitable ban appeal we "might" allow you back.

Until then this appeal is denied and this thread is locked.
Reposting this in new thread in case further conversation is required.
WgLusAA.jpg
Posted Jul 12, 15 · OP
List
Undo
KaiNoMood Developervip
Votes:
+334
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Admins
Supporter
Developer
VIP-Emerald
wrote:
Body:I was banned just a couple minutes ago in OBS for killing in specified protected areas (people's claims) I'm really sorry for doing this and I didnt know that this is a bannable offense (I did read the rules but i probably forgot this...)

In Game Name:omer8734

Time Of Ban (Include Time Zone) : 14:59 (Server Time)

Reason For Ban (If Unsure Use Your Best Guess):Trespassing claims for kills

Who Were You Banned By: KaiNoMood

Why We Should Unban You:You should unban me because I really like this server and I learnt my lesson, I wouldnt do this again.
Reposting so the person who banned you can handle.

Reduced to a 2 days ban from now. Note that this is your last chance.
Posted Jul 13, 15 · Last edited Jul 13, 15 by KaiNoMood
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
I am quite confused by this, since I had 0 warnings whatsoever and this is my first ever offense on any of the rules and I think this is very harsh for this.
Posted Jul 13, 15
Dislike
List
Undo
_The_Fox Adminvipvipvip
Votes:
+211
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Supporter
Admin
VIP
VIP-Stone
VIP-Iron
VIP-Emerald
Not every offense is equal. Yes, players who do spam, or light cursing will receive the general three warning, then ban. However bypassing claims is very serious. Things like bypassing claims, exploiting bugs, cheaty client-side mods, and racism are instant bans in most cases. Since you apparently bypassed a claim, this would explain why your punishment was so severe.
Posted Jul 13, 15
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
I merely threw my javelin into this stone hollow square, which was 1 block tall never did I know it would be a claim and not a regular spawned cobble structure (in OBS the deep dark) And even though it did kill him He did not lose even a single item nor was i able to take anything. I am sorry for what i have done, don't be mistaken but I do think that this is a bit of a harsh punishment (maybe because I like the server so much so its hard to play modded packs without it :(
Posted Jul 13, 15
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
Thread Subject Name: Ban Appeal For: Wolftobe1 for succumbing to the rage of one moment that was self caused

In Game Name: Wolftobe1

Server You Were On When Banned: Departed

Time Of Ban (Include Time Zone) : 11:00-12:00 Mtn time

Reason For Ban (If Unsure Use Your Best Guess): trying to get around the word filter by telling anderjos002 to f off thus disrespecting a staff members. Both which are in the rules and both i disregarded through my sudden rage at a death in game. (I read out loud the rules to my friends so i knew the rules)

Who Were You Banned By: anderjos002

Why We Should Unban You: Immediately after getting banned i sent a sorry msg to anderjos002 explaining how i knew that i was clearly in the wrong and was in the heat of the moment of loosing all my items. it was a sudden outburst that didn't filter through my brain at the time. it is a rare occurrence and should this happen again, for if it does, you have every right to perm ban me from the servers. i am sincerely sorry for my actions and plan on it never happening again.
Posted Jul 14, 15
List
Undo
Votes:
+424
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Supporter
VIP
VIP-Emerald
wrote:
Thread Subject Name: Ban Appeal For: Wolftobe1 for succumbing to the rage of one moment that was self caused

In Game Name: Wolftobe1

Server You Were On When Banned: Departed

Time Of Ban (Include Time Zone) : 11:00-12:00 Mtn time

Reason For Ban (If Unsure Use Your Best Guess): trying to get around the word filter by telling anderjos002 to f off thus disrespecting a staff members. Both which are in the rules and both i disregarded through my sudden rage at a death in game. (I read out loud the rules to my friends so i knew the rules)

Who Were You Banned By: anderjos002

Why We Should Unban You: Immediately after getting banned i sent a sorry msg to anderjos002 explaining how i knew that i was clearly in the wrong and was in the heat of the moment of loosing all my items. it was a sudden outburst that didn't filter through my brain at the time. it is a rare occurrence and should this happen again, for if it does, you have every right to perm ban me from the servers. i am sincerely sorry for my actions and plan on it never happening again.
Approving this. Next time, either keep it to yourself, or at least don't direct your rage toward other people, especially staff. DeVco is a family friendly place, so we try to keep all chat clean and clear of spam and cursing.
d12ee2af53.png
Posted Jul 14, 15
List
Undo
Votes:
+8
Untagged users
In Game Name:DeadlyBladez
Server You Were On When Banned: Infinity
Time Of Ban (Include Time Zone) :20-05-2015 at 21:22 Cental
Reason For Ban (If Unsure Use Your Best Guess):Friends with HeartKeaper
Who Were You Banned By:iKrax
Why We Should Unban You: so i can play some more minecraft with my other friends
Posted Jul 15, 15
List
Undo
Page
of 129
NoticeNotices